Great PlainZ Modern Mopars

Great PlainZ Modern Mopars (https://www.gpmm.org/index.php)
-   DETROIT CHAPTER (https://www.gpmm.org/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Detroit!?!?!? (https://www.gpmm.org/showthread.php?t=6905)

OK 'Cuda 03-25-2014 08:04 PM

Detroit!?!?!?

Looks like we are getting some new neighbors!!! Please welcome the Detroit chapter to GPMM!!!

CBRRider 03-25-2014 08:47 PM

Thanks, I was talking to GT today on the Z about starting a Midwest club and he said we would join the GPMM instead. Surprised but happy to be here!

hillbilly 03-26-2014 12:51 AM

Welcome Detroit!!!

DaytonaKade 03-26-2014 01:47 AM

Welcome Detroit indeed.

rickydl 03-26-2014 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OK 'Cuda (Post 76751)
Looks like we are getting some new neighbors!!! Please welcome the Detroit chapter to GPMM!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly (Post 76757)
Welcome Detroit!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaytonaKade (Post 76763)
Welcome Detroit indeed.

Hi guys from Detroit Area (Ferndale). Thanks for the greet. Just confused that we joined you guys instead of Great Lakes. They have a Southeast Ohio chapter, so it only makes sense to have a Detroit Area chapter. Oh well...at least we finally have a chapter. We've been meeting on Saturdays to wash, detail and in some cases mod our Chargers, so a chapter was a great idea.

ChronicMedal 03-26-2014 02:50 AM

Yes Detroit!!! The great place most of your cars were made at lol

ORNOT2B 03-26-2014 02:53 AM

Wow.. Cool, welcome to the madness

OK 'Cuda 03-26-2014 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickydl (Post 76767)
Hi guys from Detroit Area (Ferndale). Thanks for the greet. Just confused that we joined you guys instead of Great Lakes. They have a Southeast Ohio chapter, so it only makes sense to have a Detroit Area chapter. Oh well...at least we finally have a chapter. We've been meeting on Saturdays to wash, detail and in some cases mod our Chargers, so a chapter was a great idea.

Yeah there is a Great Lakes region on each Z site but there is not a website specifically for that area. Y'all are more than welcome here though!

rickydl 03-26-2014 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OK 'Cuda (Post 76771)
Yeah there is a Great Lakes region on each Z site but there is not a website specifically for that area. Y'all are more than welcome here though!

I am happy to have a chapter.....finally. And I feel y'all's warm welcome. BUT...under the Great Lakes region, there is a chapter. The Southeast Ohio chapter. I just seems that our chapter would have been added there.

I do now see that, while it has a chapter, it does not have a club (special interest group).

CBRRider 03-26-2014 03:40 AM

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickydl (Post 76772)
I am happy to have a chapter.....finally. And I feel y'all's warm welcome. BUT...under the Great Lakes region, there is a chapter. The Southeast Ohio chapter. I just seems that our chapter would have been added there.

I do now see that, while it has a chapter, it does not have a club (special interest group).

Yeah, if we wanted to be in one of the three official clubs (special interest groups) this how we have to do it. Maybe one day there will be a Midwest Modern Mopars if enough Chapters form in the Midwest states. Only time will tell though.