Great PlainZ Modern Mopars

Great PlainZ Modern Mopars (https://www.gpmm.org/index.php)
-   DETROIT CHAPTER (https://www.gpmm.org/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Need a chapter president (https://www.gpmm.org/showthread.php?t=6907)

CBRRider 03-25-2014 10:35 PM

Need a chapter president

So now that we have an official Detroit chapter, we need to come up with a president. I will throw my name in the hat and want to know if anyone else if up for it as well? In the next couple days we should have many more members in our chapter and can place a vote then. Looking forward to growing this chapter and meeting up all soon!

xSHIFTxNASTYx 03-26-2014 02:17 AM

I'm down with picking a prez, definitely not putting my name in the mix, or any nominations. I haven't met anyone yet (shame on me), and I'm way too busy with my job to be able to manage a chapter. It'll be hard enough as it is trying to get together because I work a graveyard shift.

rickydl 03-26-2014 02:27 AM

I'm in for you CBR to be prez.

ChronicMedal 03-26-2014 02:49 AM

CBR has my vote since he got us in here

CBRRider 03-26-2014 03:51 AM

Just because I got us in here doesn't mean I should be president if someone else is interested. I don't even know what would be involved but I'm willing to figure it out and do my best.

rickydl 03-26-2014 04:04 AM

First thing you have to do is join NATO and sign on the sanctions put upon Russia.

Oh ya.....Then you have to go on a goodwill tour of the Great Plains. You would be a good ambassador from our little Metro Detroit Mopars club.

Oh oh...Do we have to change our soon to be logo?????

CBRRider 03-26-2014 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickydl (Post 76782)
First thing you have to do is join NATO and sign on the sanctions put upon Russia.

Oh ya.....Then you have to go on a goodwill tour of the Great Plains. You would be a good ambassador from our little Metro Detroit Mopars club.

Oh oh...Do we have to change our soon to be logo?????

Haha, I think I'll pass on that and focus on our local problems. I don't want to be the world police :) haha

But I see no problem with keeping our soon to be logo the same. We are still the Detroit Area Mopars but we
just have an official Detroit chapter now.

CBRRider 03-27-2014 04:34 AM

So no one else wants a say??

xSHIFTxNASTYx 03-27-2014 05:07 AM

Nope, sounds like it will be you! Typically, I'm all for stepping up but I'm passing the torch on this one, lol.

rickydl 03-27-2014 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CBRRider (Post 76845)
So no one else wants a say??

We all want a say. Were a strong team, group, club. We don't want a King lol JK!!! But, there must be certain duties and responsibilities that the Executive Branch has. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any. But, we need to give it some thought. My vote is still with you because I don't want to be the one to die in office. I don't like State funerals.